Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|1994 - 1995 - 1996 - 1997 - 1998|
1999 - 2000 - 2001 - 2002 - 2003
Doomworld’s 10 Sectors competition was held in 2000 and is widely regarded as one of the most successful editing competitions in the history of Doom. It was inspired by a similar competition in the Unreal community called the 5 cubes competition.
The idea was simple: create the most interesting Doom II level you can using a mere 10 sectors.
Michal Mesko's map was judged the winner of this competition. The top three maps, 27 runner-ups, and two "special mention" entries are available from an idgames archive mirror in the section /levels/doom2/Ports/megawads/, as 10sector.zip.
The remaining entries were collected together and released subsequently as 10 Sectors 2.
- MAP01: Kukloppe, by Tobias Forsberg
- MAP02: Hangar, by Øystein Langhelle
- MAP03: Astral Deformity, by Kristian Aro
- MAP04: 60 Feet Under, by Cephaler
- MAP05: Into the Fray, by Cephaler
- MAP06: Pain Manor, by Arno Ansems
- MAP07: Death Valley Fortress, by Kurt Kesler
- MAP08: Frenzy, Gonzalo Perez de la Ossa
- MAP09: UAC Base, by Kinkajoy
- MAP10: Tension, by Cyb
- MAP11: Decade-ence, by Paul Schmitz
- MAP12: A Place of Warship, by Kurt Kesler
- MAP13: Summercore, by Jon Rimmer
- MAP14: Lift Tension, by Jonathan Dowland
- MAP15: Computer Complex, by Paul Berlin
- MAP16: Tech Base: Sector 10, by Michael Niggel
- MAP17: Lord of the Flies, by Kristian "Ebola" Käll
- MAP18: Quick and Dirty, by Anthony Soto
- MAP19: Nukage Town, by Sami Mäki-Mantila
- MAP20: Ganymede Outpost, by Tarin
- MAP21: Crunch!, by Vlad "blod" Sosedkin
- MAP22: Storm Approach - Dark City, by Robert Beladi
- MAP23: Hell Prevealed, by Yashar "GeminI" Garibzadeh
- MAP24: Hidden Facets, by Qingshuo Wang
- MAP25: Under the Horizon, by Jonas "Chrozoron" Feragen
- MAP26: The Aquaduct, by Chris Lutz
- MAP27: Gas Panic, by Jon Rimmer
- MAP28: Eviscer-station, by Lee Szymanski
- MAP29: The Black Wind of Mayhem, by NokturnuS
- MAP30: Last Call, by Michal Mesko
- MAP31: Marle - The Horrible Bitchgoddess, by Kevin Nadolski
- MAP32: Hexagon, by Aardappel