Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All Hell is Breaking Loose is a total conversion for Doom II. It was created by Joel Huenink and released on July 17th, 1996. All Hell is Breaking Loose contains several gameplay changes through extensive use of DeHackEd, most notably new weapons that behave differently from those found in the original game. New monsters are also included, as well as five new levels, new graphics, new music, new sound effects, and new voice-overs.
According to a Doomworld interview with Joel Huenink in 1999, development on All Hell is Breaking Loose began in December of 1995.
- Double Fists (Fist replacement)
- Double-bladed Chainsaw (uses a new sprite, Chainsaw replacement)
- Double Pistols (uses new sprites, Pistol replacement)
- Streetsweeper (uses a new sprite, Shotgun replacement)
- Super Shotgun
- M-16 (uses a new sprite, Chaingun replacement)
- Rocket Launcher (uses a new sprite)
- Flamethrower (uses a new sprite, Plasma Gun replacement)
- BFG 10000 (BFG 9000 replacement)
- Home Sick
- Bridge to Damnation
- Cave of Death
- Fiendish City
- Heavy Weapon Dude-Arachnotron combo
- Fire Demon
- Red Space Marine
- Pit Fiend
- Flaming Baron
- Giant Cyberdemon
Joel Huenink (Main author, graphics, sounds, Pit Fiend vocals, levels 1, 2, 3, and 5)
Mark Klem (Music)
Chris and Mike Niggel (Level 4)
Jim Elson (Web page and support)
Ted (DeHackEd work)
Mike Gummelt (Early DeHackEd work, some concept ideas)
The Doom Editing List
id Software (Special thanks)