Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|
Doom Classic Complete is a Doom compilation that is available for the PS3 and PC. For the PS3 it is available through the PlayStation Store. On the PC it is available through Steam.
- The Ultimate Doom
- Doom II
- TNT Evilution
- The Plutonia Experiment
- Master Levels
- No Rest for the Living
Playstation 3 Version
- The same censorship seen in Doom 3: BFG Edition is present: medpacks have a pill icon instead of the Red Cross, and the levels MAP31: Wolfenstein and MAP32: Grosse have been modified.
- Save games during a level, but no option of quicksaving/quickloading.
- Quick access to the weapon slots on the D-pad, in order: Up is the Chaingun and Pistol; Left is the Rocket Launcher, the Chainsaw and the Fists; Down is the Super Shotgun and the Shotgun; and Right is the Plasma Gun and the BFG.
- Trophy support, with 6 silver trophies and 7 bronze trophies.
- Online Leaderboards, which track the levels' completion time.
- The Yellow keycard bug in MAP31: Pharaoh has been fixed.
- The Master Levels now have an order for singleplayer.
- Support for both online and split-screen multiplayer and coop for up to 4 players. However, playing on split-screen causes severe framerate drops and can hinder considerably the experience. Trophies cannot be earned in multiplayer.
- The soundtrack has a lowered pitch, and as a result is noticeably low res compared to the PC. Also, some sounds have variations in pitch too. No support for the original Playstation soundtrack either.
- No option for aiming up and down.