To access the cheats in Doom RPG, go to the in-game menu and type "3666". This brings up the debug menu.
The debug menu is divided into several submenus:
- Walk through walls. Interestingly though, even while the enemy AI is still on, the enemies will not attack you if only noclip is activated.
- Disable AI
- Enemies will not move or attack.
- Give All
- Gives all weapons, 10 ammo of each ammo type, 5 of each item, all key cards and 20 credits every time Select is pressed
- Give Ammo
- Gives 10 ammo of each type.
- God Mode
- Level Up
- Gain 1 level every time Select is pressed. Once Maximum Armor, Health and stats reach 99, the level can still keep on going. There seems to be an error once a certain high number is reached.
- Give Map
- Gives auto-map (of current level) Getting auto-map in this way does not show the secret doors for each level.
This menu allows the player to warp to any given level.
- Sector 1
- Sector 2
- Sector 3
- Sector 4
- Sector 5
- Sector 6
- Sector 7
- Des. Junction
- Credits - the end of game credits screen.
This menu allows access to various statistics.
This menu allows access to various developer options.
- Brings up the variables menu (see below)
- Performs a benchmark of the rendering speed.
- Brings up the first item vendor screen.
- Brings up the second item vendor screen.
- Brings up the third item vendor screen.
- Brings up the fourth item vendor screen.
- Force Error
- Triggers a Java application error.
- Print Monsters
- Print Memory
The Vars option on the developer menu brings up a variables menu. This allows the player to control various debug variables:
- The number of animation frames displayed when moving
- Displays various rendering statistics.
- Sprites are not displayed
- Weapons are not displayed, player can clip through walls