Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To access the cheats in Doom RPG, go to the in-game menu and type "3666". This brings up the debug menu.
The debug menu is divided into several submenus:
- Walk through walls. Interestingly though, even while the enemy AI is still on, the enemies will not attack you if only noclip is activated.
- Disable AI
- Enemies will not move or attack.
- Give All
- Gives all weapons, 10 ammo of each ammo type, 5 of each item, all key cards and 20 credits every time Select is pressed
- Give Ammo
- Gives 10 ammo of each type.
- God Mode
- Level Up
- Gain 1 level every time Select is pressed. Once Maximum Armor, Health and stats reach 99, the level can still keep on going. There seems to be an error once a certain high number is reached.
- Give Map
- Gives auto-map (of current level) Getting auto-map in this way does not show the secret doors for each level.
This menu allows the player to warp to any given level.
- Sector 1
- Sector 2
- Sector 3
- Sector 4
- Sector 5
- Sector 6
- Sector 7
- Des. Junction
- Credits - the end of game credits screen.
This menu allows access to various statistics.
This menu allows access to various developer options.
- Brings up the variables menu (see below)
- Performs a benchmark of the rendering speed.
- Brings up the first item vendor screen.
- Brings up the second item vendor screen.
- Brings up the third item vendor screen.
- Brings up the fourth item vendor screen.
- Force Error
- Triggers a Java application error.
- Print Monsters
- Print Memory
The Vars option on the developer menu brings up a variables menu. This allows the player to control various debug variables:
- The number of animation frames displayed when moving
- Displays various rendering statistics.
- Sprites are not displayed
- Weapons are not displayed, player can clip through walls