Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This level occupies the map slot E2M7. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E2M7.
E2M7: Babel-17 is the seventh map of Kansam's Trial. It was designed by Kansam and uses the music track “ ”.
[[Image: |thumb|300px|Map of **]]
- When you take the first teleporter, there is a hidden teleporter (sector #194) behind you that goes on the other side of the river.
- When you have lowered the trench before the blue key door and grabbed the blue key, on the other side of the trench, on its left there is a hidden place (sector #193) with two soulspheres.
- On the left of the bone-shaped grey building, there is a red switch that opens an ammo cache (sector #190) just behind the start.
Routes and tricks
- In the ship, instead of hitting the switch that turns the light out, you can hit it directly: it is in the left part (the one without the rocket launcher), between two shotguns.
- When you grab the blue key, instead of letting the monsters spread everywhere, return in the ship to lower again the trench.
- There is a spectre in the moved grave in the catacomb, beware the place hurts.
The Compet-N records for the map are: