|City of the Damned|
|The Stagnant Demesne|
|Fate's Path (deathmatch only levels)|
- This level occupies the map slot E3M5. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E3M5.
(To be written)
- The yellow key room has a number of pillars. The two west most pillars have switches on their west side. The north switch opens a secret door on the north side of the room, which leads to a room with ammo, health, and a Torch.
- The south switch opens a door on the south wall which leads to a Hellstaff.
- Getting the yellow key causes three doors to open to the north, south, and west; walking through one of the open doors causes the stained glass windows at the far east side of the room to raise up. Run back there and take the teleporter, which takes you an area northeast of the starting room with lots of goodies, and some very nasty monsters.
- Go through the door east of the green key; it leads to a hallway with some niches to the west and east, with dark patches between them. The west niche in the middle is larger than the others; walking into it will reveal a secret door to the west which leads to some monster pens with ammo and Time Bomb of the Ancients, and a teleporter to a Shadowsphere.