Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|City of the Damned|
|The Dome of D'Sparil|
|The Stagnant Demesne|
|Fate's Path (deathmatch only levels)|
- This level occupies the map slot E4M7. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E4M7.
(To be written)
- There is a hellstaff to the north of the starting area, with a line of platforms leading out to it. Some of the platforms need to be raised, however, so you can walk across them; this can be done by hitting three switches you will find in the buildings to the southwest of the line of platforms. After doing this, jump from platform to platform until you get to the hellstaff. Once you get it, instead of going back, jump into the slime. To the west, you will find a blue vial near the north side of the slime. You can walk through the north wall at this point to find a small room with a morph ovum and a teleporter.
- The room with the yellow door has a door in the northwest corner which leads to a ledge in a room with three stained glass windows. Using the shift key to run, you can jump to the closest two windows, to the north and south. The window to the south has nothing behind it, but jumping over to it will open a bunch of hidden areas in the four corners of the room; in the lower skill levels, these areas contain some goodies. The window to the north contains a quiver and a teleporter back to the gallows. After getting the quiver, an area on the west side of the room will be revealed, containing a tome.
- The room with the yellow key has a waterfall in the center; when you walk onto it, a lift lowers. The first time you walk onto the lift, another lift is lowered to the west. Get onto the lift to get to a small niche with a ring.
- After you get the yellow key, a niche will be revealed on the north side of the room, containing some monsters; the northeast part of the niche contains a secret door leading to a small room with a map. This room has another secret door on the east side leading to an urn.
- Getting the green key, or walking onto the ledge where it was, opens some doors to the east temporarily; behind them you will find a chaos device.
The following location is not counted as secret:
- If you're having trouble getting the yellow key, try walking up to the yellow door. A teleporter will be revealed to the southwest. You'll be transported to a ledge, which has a staircase down on the south side. In the slime to the west of this ledge is a shadowsphere and a teleporter out of there.