|City of the Damned|
|The Dome of D'Sparil|
|Fate's Path (deathmatch only levels)|
- This level occupies the map slot E5M3. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E5M3.
(To be written)
- From your starting point, go to the top of steps, and then back down again; you will see some monsters, a bag, and some ammo.
- After getting the yellow key, go east; two ironliches will be revealed on the other side of the lake. The room they emerge from contains ammo and a ring.
- Behind the green door leading east, you will find a hallway with two red banners and lots of yellow ones. (The red ones have hidden doors behind them.) There is a ledge at the end of the hall, with a Maulotaur on it; after killing him, go north off the ledge, while staying close to the east wall. You will fall on a set of barrels. Walk on top of the line of barrels, going north and then west to an opening with an enchanted shield. Do the same for the south set of barrels to get an urn.
- After entering the exit room, go back to the room with the blue, green, and yellow doors. The south side of the room, to the left of the blue door, will have a short passage to a teleporter which takes you to the top of the ophidian tower. Hit the switch up there and go into the room to the west. The south side of this room has a walk-through wall which takes you to the secret exit, leading to E5M9.
The following location is not counted as a secret:
- Behind the blue door is a red banner at the end of the hall; it has a hidden door behind it. Also, when you reach the ledge where the liches are/were, don't forget to hit the switch, and don't forget to drop off the ledge onto a lower ledge for some goodies.