Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|City of the Damned|
|The Dome of D'Sparil|
|Fate's Path (deathmatch only levels)|
- This level occupies the map slot E5M5. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:E5M5.
(To be written)
The teleports in the room behind the green door
If you're just aiming to complete the level as quickly as possible, the one you want is the nearest one to the right, which leads to the landing outside the blue door. (Or of course you could use a Chaos Device if you have one to spare, since you start on this landing.) However, if you want 100% kills, bear in mind that the gargoyles which were in this room could have flown through any or all of the other teleporters, so you will have to check all of them out.
The other destinations are:
- Nearest left: the back of the room where the green key was.
- Middle left, furthest left and furthest right: various small landings around the pool.
- Middle right: the ramparts of the tower.
- After the green key is lowered, you will find a switch on the west side of the room. Hit it to lower a lift just to the north. Jump down onto the lift; you will find a small room with some health. There's a secret door on the west side which leads to a secret room with a teleporter in it.
- From the above secret, repeat the whole process for the other side of the room.
- Behind the yellow door, to the east, you will find a room with two sets of staircases flanking a sludge pool. The door on the north side leads to two switches; the second switch lowers a lift on the east side of the sludge pool. There you'll find a tome and some health.
- Behind the green door, there are ledges to the north and south. Each can be lowered by hitting the space bar on the north or south end. The south ledge has a secret door on the south end, which leads to ammo and a phoenix rod.
- Behind the green door is a door leading east to a room with six teleporters. The northwest one goes to the north end of the green key room; there you'll find Wings of Wrath and ammo.