Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
EdMap is a DOS-based level editor written by Jeff Rabenhorst. The last update, version 1.40, was released on June 20, 1995. Features include:
- Support for the original Doom, Doom II: Hell on Earth, and Heretic.
- Online help including a hyperlinked version of the Unofficial Doom Specs.
- Shortcuts to allow fast mouse editing.
- Good interface with support for texture/sprite WADs.
- Very powerful, but uses only the 640 K conventional memory.
- Easy to switch nodesbuilder by means of editing a batch file (default WARM).
Eric David Harris, one of the Columbine High School massacre perpetrators, thanked the creators in the credits of his "Deathmatching in bricks!" and "UAC Labs" WADs.