Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doom-based or inspired videos made by fans.
Filmed by camera
- Doom Soundtrack (various Doom songs being played on a piano)
- NEDM Ukulele cover (NEDM, which is a fad based on Doom has its song covered with a Ukulele)
- The Blair Imp Project
- Carmac's Condition
- Doom - Capture The Flag
- DOOM monsters playing Mother Europe
- The Doom Project
- Masters of Doom: The Animated Series
- Quake III - Arenas
- MERKED-Master Chief VS Doomguy
- Action Doom Music Video (a music video to the song "Carry on a Wayward Son" by the band Kansas. Themed around Action Doom.)
- Chex Quest DOOM style (first level of Chex Quest manipulated to look like Doom)
- Doom 2 - The Hardest Map (a tweak of MAP01 to have tougher monsters.
- Doom II Speedrun
- Doom on CGA, EGA and NES palettes (a showcase of DOOM as if it ran on 2 color 640x200 monochrome, 16 color 640x360 EGA and 256x224 63 color NES palettes)
- Doom E1 Nightmare speedruns
- Plutonia MAP32 Nightmare World Record
- 15 years of Doom (a video that celebrates Doom's 15th birthday)
- Chex cereal ad (fan-made commercial for Chex cereal. Uses Chex Quest as the motif.)
- Doom Marine Finds True Love (based on impse)
- Doom Marine Takes out the Trash (uses soundtrack from Garbage Day scene from Silent Night Deadly Night part 2 but with Doom style machinima)
- Doom Pulp Fiction (uses soundtrack from breakfast scene from Pulp Fiction but with Doom-style machinima)
- Doom Tigger Bounce (a machinima music video to the Tigger Bounce song as heard in the movie Return to the Hundred Acre Wood)
- How Not To Be Seen! (based on a Monty Python sketch)
- Imp Encounter
- Mugenwind123's Awesome DOOM Party (a Skulltag machinima to feature Doomguys and other characters at a rave party taking place on level 2 of Doom II)
- The Ultimate Doom Burger (a parody of Nickelodeon's Good Burger)
- Doomlolka (huge 4 parts of doom sketch parody) 10 to 20 minutes by Morg Projects, Unfortunately on Russian language)
Videos created using multiple production methods.
- Bill Gates Doom video (one of the very first machinimas EVER made, as well as a chromakeyed live action Bill Gates in E1M2 of Knee-Deep in the Dead. Also a promotion for Windows 95 from back in the mid 90s.)
- Chex Quest Wazzup (a redub of the classic Wazzup audio with machinima and superimposition of Chex Quest characters)
- Commander Keen in Doom 2 MAP 32 (gameplay of MAP 32), as well as sprite animation of a custom keen sprite)
- Doom at the Roxbury (music video to the song "What is Love" by Haddaway; also a parody of the movie Night at the Roxbury in which What is Love is the main tune)
- Doom-IDDQD (video-music. Made entirely out of video samples of Ultimate Doom, Doom II and Doom movie. All sound is synced with video, chopped up and rearranged into video-music. What you see is what you hear. Edited with Final Cut Pro)
- NEDM Club Remix (has many artistic Doom-related sequences)
- New Years Eve 2012 Doom's Day Dance Party (A sprite loop animation made in response to the 2012 Mayan "end of the world" year; made weeks in advance in hopes to get people interested.)
- Ultimate Källarstrike
- YouTube channels with multiple videos
- Doom section of Video Game Parodies on Newgrounds has lots of fan-made Doom movies on there.