Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doom (2016) maps|
Foundry is the third level of the new Doom reboot. There are six secrets, three Elite Guards, one Field Drone, and one Argent Cell located in this level. Combat effectiveness can be tracked from this level forward, allowing for a maximum of five extra combat points to be awarded. A secret Rocket Launcher can be found on this level.
- Three Possessed, One Barrel - Kill 3 of The Possessed with one Explosive Barrel.
- Curb Stomp - Perform 3 "Death from Above" Glory Kills on Possessed Soldiers (attack from above).
- Quite the Collector - Find 2 Collectibles.
- The Foundry is the oldest level made for Doom 2016, appearing even in the initial reboot betas of 2012 (abeit slower, linear and more Call of Duty-esque like the original pre-reboot game)
- The Challenge "Three Possessed, One Barrel" is a reference to the infamous shock meme known as "Two Girls, One Cup"