|Doom 3 maps|
- "Welcome to my domain! Behold the shape of things to come. The time has come for the forces of Hell to escape their prison and drive Mankind into darkness. Your darkest fears will soon be realized as your soul burns in Hell! There's nowhere to run. I am everywhere. And you will never find the thing you seek!"
- ― Dr. Betruger to the Marine [src]
Hell is the twentieth level of Doom 3. The player has lost all weapons and ammo through the teleporter. The player must trek through Hell in order to defeat the Guardian (second boss) and retrieve the Soul Cube. The flashlight is unavailable on this level (although it is available in the BFG Edition), but the player has unlimited stamina.
At the very beginning, since you have nothing. Turn immediately to the right and grab a Pistol, a Shotgun, and some shells. You'll need those, unless you have balls of steel and can take everyone out with your bare hands (metal).
Go down the pathway in front of you, up the stairs, and into the teleporter. You will then be floating in the air and pieces of a cage will form around, you will be in the there for a while, so you can use that time to look around and enjoy the hellish scenery ;-).
Suddenly, the cage will break and you will be released, and 3 Imps will be revealed. Kill them. After that, a bridge will form, cross it. Continue down the hellish corridor, at the end, a Hell Knight will appear. Kill him. And continue through.
In this room, you can see that there are rooms to your left and right, go into both of them and walk into the pentagrams. You will hear whispers, the walls will shift. Multiple Imps and Lost Souls will spawn.
To be continued...
- Simon Garlick
- Joshua Hebert (Not collectable in normal gameplay)
- Malcolm Betruger (voice only)
- Guardian of Hell (boss)
- Hell Knights
- Lost Souls
- Demon-fied Zombies
- Machine Gun (BFG Edition)
- Grenade (BFG Edition)
- Plasma Gun
- Rocket Launcher
- Soul Cube
- Security Armor
- Armor Shards
- Clips (BFG Edition)
- Ammo Belts
- Plasma Cells
- BFG Cell
- All of the weapons that were in the classic Doom games can be found in Hell (with the exception of the Super shotgun).
- At the beginning of this level, when you are caged and then dropped to the ground, you are instantly surrounded by three Imps and bits of ammo on all sides of you. This is very similar to the start of the first level of Episode 3 "Inferno" in Doom 1, which also has three Imps and ammo on all sides of you. (This is assuming that the difficulty setting is on "Ultra Violence" or "Nightmare".)