Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|
Hellcore is a megawad that contains 32 new levels. It had a long time of production (1995-2004), so its maps represent a wide range of mapping eras - from the simplistic levels of 1995 to the detailed 2004 style. Because of this the megawad is generally considered to be of uneven quality.
On October 29th of 2006, Hellcore 2.0 was released; a 12 map wad containing 9 revamped levels from the first release.
- MAP01: On Hell's Horizon by Robert Babor, Ship by: Devon West
- MAP02: The Forsaken by Robert Babor
- MAP03: The Nether World by Robert Babor
- MAP04: Brickyard by Robert Babor
- MAP05: The Mines of Dismay by Robert Babor
- MAP06: Conquest by Devon West and Chris Hansen
- MAP07: Death's Door by Robert Babor
- MAP08: Stellar Phenomenon by Devon West and Brad Spencer
- MAP09: Bloodlust by Devon West
- MAP10: Conquest by Devon West
- MAP11: Jaded by Robert Babor
- MAP12: Too Quiet by Robert Babor
- MAP13: The Wicked by Robert Babor
- MAP14: Circle of Trinity by Devon West
- MAP15: Underworld by Robert Babor and Chris Hansen
- MAP16: Tryx 'n Traps by Devon West
- MAP17: Packaging/Shipping by Robert Babor
- MAP18: Sect of Power by Brad Spencer
- MAP19: Baron Streets by Devon West
- MAP20: Central Docking by Devon West and Albert Sposito
- MAP21: Toxic Waste Treatment Centre by Albert Sposito
- MAP22: Vestibule of War by Robert Babor
- MAP23: Vestibule of Plague by Devon West
- MAP24: Parasite Dawn by Devon West
- MAP25: Tribulation by Devon West
- MAP26: Sheer Chaos by Robert Babor
- MAP27: UAC Compound by Robert Babor
- MAP28: Massacre by Robert Babor
- MAP29: Nightmare's Requiem by Devon West
- MAP30: Hellcore by Robert Babor
- This level is only playable in ZDoom, and has no exit. Furthermore, you must use a level warp cheat code to play it.