Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|
This final version was released on October 29th 2006. Containing mostly revamped levels from the original release, it also includes 3 new maps.
- MAP01: On Hell's Horizon by Robert Babor, Ship by: Devon West. Revamped MAP01 from previous release.
- MAP02: Baron Streets by Devon West. MAP19 from previous release.
- MAP03: Parasite Dawn by Devon West. MAP24 from previous release.
- MAP04: Defying the Odds by Robert Babor. Revamped MAP04 from previous release.
- MAP05: Vestibule of Plague by Devon West. MAP23 from previous release.
- MAP06: Limbo by Devon West. New map, acting more as a cutscene than a normal level.
- MAP07: Tribulation by Devon West. Remake of Robert Babor's MAP07 from previous release.
- MAP08: Tryx 'n Traps by Devon West. MAP16 from previous release.
- MAP09: Hobb's End Horror by Devon West. New map.
- MAP10: Nightmare's Requiem by Devon West. MAP29 from previous release.
- MAP11: Hellcore by Devon West. MAP31 from previous release.
- MAP12: Credits by Robert Babor and Devon West. New map containing rooms of levels that didn't make this release.