Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Heretic Treasure Chest|
|Authors||Torn, Ler, Vermil et al.||Add a screenshot and caption|
The idea of the project was Torn's, though Ler and Vermil ran the project.
The original plan was to do a full 5 episodes for Heretic SOTSR, however because the number of maps submitted declined after enough for 3 episodes had been done, the project was reduced to 3.
Vermil organized the map order and balanced and tweaked the completed maps to be as playable as possible, as episodes.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.|
- E1M1: Open Canyon by Alterworldruler
- E1M2: Random Tomb Map by Kaiser Wilhelm
- E1M3: Vigilant Outpost by Snarboo
- E1M4: Town Of Witchcraft by Kaiser
- E1M5: Temple of D'Sparil by Ler
- E1M6: Last Aqueduct by Ler
- E1M7: Necrosis by CodenniumRed
- E1M8: Citta Dei Morti Viventi by TV
- E1M9: omgekeerd by Lord Z
- E2M1: A Sacred Place by Magic Sofa
- E2M2: Lucifer's Spell by Pcorf
- E2M3: Cardinal Points by Ismaele
- E2M4: Cold Feet by Lord Z
- E2M5: Necropolis by Ultimate Doomer
- E2M6: Veneficus Arx by Torn
- E2M7: Sky Gateway by Lupinx Kassman and Vermil
- E2M8: Hell's Maw by Rf
- E2M9: The Temple Of The Elements by Fenris Wolf
- E3M1: The Docks by Sp_d00d
- E3M2: Shadow of the Heretic by Lorenzo
- E3M3: Cloister by Dreadopp
- E3M4: Discipline by Magic Sofa
- E3M5: Mountain of Fire by Daimon
- E3M6: Chequer Temple by Mivalekan
- E3M7: Shrine of the Serpent by Tatsurd-Cacocaco
- E3M8: Earthquake by Dreadopp
- E3M9: Man On The Edge by Daimon
- Medieval Textures used to supplement the stock Heretic textures.