Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
iDoom is a Doom port for iPod developed by Benjamin "Hyarion" Eriksson and Mattias "Jobbe" Pierre. It is built from the source code id software released in 1997. The goal for the iDoom project is to make a fast and nice looking Doom port for iPodlinux, that gives you the maximum possible Doom experience.
- Scaled to the specific iPod's native resolution.
- Full color version (256 colors as in original Doom)
- Dithered graphics for grayscale iPod
- 10-20 FPS
- Ability to use different WAD-files
- Configurable controls via config-file