Ivar "jallamann" Remøy learned of Doom around 1994. In 1996, he discovered DEU and started producing some levels, but eventually left Doom. In 2001 he returned to the community and began experimenting with Doom Legacy, eventually switching to ZDoom in 2004.
jallamann has released several WADs:
- (May 2004) - First released Doom Legacy map
- (Jul 2004) - Second map with a mish-mash of themes
- (Jul 2004) - Brick-themed Doom Legacy map
- (Jan 2005) - 10 sectors of dark nukage map
- (Nov 2005) - Christmas arena with many imps