Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
MAP01: Wolves in the Kitchen is the first map of Demonfear. It was designed by Adam Windsor. It is notable for the only enemies being Imps if played on ITYTD or HNTR. It is the first map to include Cacodemons (on HMP or above).
According to the Demonfear level info pack:
- Somehow, the demons have captured the base where you are stationed.
- Fortunately, your key locked door has protected you so far.
- Grabbing the shotgun and flak vest every smart Marine keeps in his bedroom, you head out ... you know this base well (full map at startup!) ... maybe you can get the armoury key, grab some real firepower, and escape ...
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The start room is tagged as a secret (sector 0), so it is impossible to miss
There is a completely blind and deaf Cacodemon outside where the red keycard is located on Ultra-Violence. It can be awoken AFTER you shoot the barrels.
Areas / screenshots
to be finished
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
|Monsters||ITYD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Powerups||ITYD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Weapons||ITYD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Ammunition||ITYD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|4 shotgun shells||6||6||6||6|
|Box of bullets||1||1||1||1|
|Box of shotgun shells||1||1||0||0|
|Box of rockets||1||1||1||1|
|Keys||ITYD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|