- This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
Mysterious Cove is the second map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Darkwave0000 and uses the track Library BGM from Resident Evil. The par time is unknown.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After falling the first small ledge (right of the first screenshot), go on the right in a small nuked tunnel, get the shells and the rockets.
- Use the lift and go down, grab the shell box.
- Go up on the left with the same lift, enter the room and switch the lift up (you stay in the room): a button will open a small room near it, you need to get the red key before.
- In the other building, check the right of the switch that makes the stairs go down, a lift will be visible on your left. Grab the rocket launcher (second screenshot).
- Downstairs and before the blue key, check a crate and reveal rockets (right of the last screenshot).
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||
Inspiration and development