- This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
Sedgemire is the fourth map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Darkwave0000 and uses Gluestar.mid, an original track by Darkwave0000. The par time is unknown.
Other points of interest
- Down the first lift, there is a hidden switch (linedef #5840) in the small place far on the right that opens a room for the berserk
- Just before grabbing the yellow key, just look on your right to open a small place for ammo boxes.
- The small L with many armor bonuses after the yellow bars has a hidden switch (linedef #5929) that reveals a green armor.
- Before falling in the moat (second screenshot), jump on the right: the nukage up there is secret.
- When you grab the rocket launcher, a heavy weapon dude comes from your left. Behind him, another hidden switch (lindedef #1941) opens a room with rad shielding suits, you will need them.
- Don’t come back in the yellow key room, fall down and follow the brown and damaging nukage to a supercharge.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||
Inspiration and development