- This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
Dreamscape is the sixth map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Darkwave0000 and uses the track Lastday BGM from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. The par time is unknown.
The green nukage is harmless, but not the brown one.
Other points of interest
- Down the lift, go right in the crate room, find the switch (linedef #1999) that opens a crate with an energy cell pack.
- Nearby, south in the L-shaped blue corridor, archie-jump through the window down in the blue room.
- South east, just when you enter the long corridor with lone health bonuses and revenants on your right, turn back and find a computer area map and a partial invisibility.
- When you grabbed the trapped blue key, the nearest wall that opens and shows various monsters AND an arachnotron has a clickable wall. Go down and see the pillar with a supercharge.
- There, use the left wall to go down and reveal a megaarmor.
- After the blue door, where grates cover the brown slime, go on your left, open the door, use the switch and run.
- When you grab the red key, instead of turning back or falling down, jump on your left, fight barons of hell and hell knights with your reward: the backpack, the BFG9000 and cells.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||
Inspiration and development