Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP08. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP08.
MAP08: Airstrip One is a map in Harmony.
- Turn around, and head towards the back of the train, killing the two followers in the way. Flip the switch in the third cart, and you may exit the train.
- Enter the passage, heading right. This leads outside to an almost empty area, but you can enter the tower and flip the switch to get 100% armor. Proceed through the north door.
- Shoot the flass, and flip the switch on the right. Proceed left, but watch for an ambush coming from your left.
- You should see the purple key, but it is unreachable. Enter the building and you can get a backpack and a chaingun.
- Continue down the corridor, You will encounter a Phage, a few land mines, and should re-enter an actual building. When you turn north, press the switch to lower the staircase, which will lead to the airstrip.
- Upon reaching the airstrip, run forward to evade the centaur. Enter the northwest building to get the green key.
- Enter the spacecraft from either side. Take the lift and use an automatic weapon to defeat the followers. Kill the two phages at the back, and press the switch.
- On the north side of the ship, take the lift. Jump across the gap to the bridge. Clear out the bridge, and flip the switch at the front - this releases a hunter, but allows you to get the yellow key.
- With the yellow key, head to the north-east. This leads to a secondary airstrip. In the southeast doorway, flip a switch to open the northeast door.
- Go through the northeast door. This brings you to a switch that lowers the purple key and backpack, allowing you to collect them.
- With the purple key, you can proceed to the north-east corner of the map, the start of the missile base. The exit is in the south-east corner of the base.
- At walkthrough step 5, there is a damaged wall. Shoot it to open a tunnel leading to 200% armor.
- At walkthrough step 8, after opening the door to the bridge, there is a secret door on the left. It contains a backpack.