Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP11. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP11.
MAP11: Cyberfunk is the eleventh map of Whispers of Satan. It was designed by Paul Corfiatis, and uses the music track "Mindgroove" by Kristian Aro.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the slime pit by the red key, on the far end from the radiation suit the outer corner opens up to reveal a teleporter. This can be used to defeat a certain enemy.
- Shoot the face on the megasphere pillar to open a passage to a teleporter, which takes you to the megasphere.
- When activating the switch to get the red key, open the 45° wall to get backpack.
- Accross the hallway from the switch that opens the door to the yellow key switch, the wall can be opened, which leads to another room and finally, an invulnerability sphere.
- Going up the staircase between red and blue door, a part of the wall can be uponed on the left side, revealing various ammo packs.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
Inspiration and development