Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP17. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP17.
|Memento Mori II maps 11-20|
MAP17: No One is the seventeenth level of Memento Mori II. It was designed by Michael Rapp and uses the music track "Organic Gods" (now called "Destiny") by Mark Klem. The full title of this level is No One (Ever Comes from Here).
According to both the text file and the Infopack:
- Reports from Sector 17 have been unclear. Every scout sent in to investigate the situation has not made it back alive. It seems that no one, ever comes from here. Now it's time to send in the big boys, that means you Marine.
- Your mission is to find a way to get to Sector 18.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The northern, silver room (north of the super shotgun) at the east of the level, accessible from the northernmost elevators, counts as a secret. (sector 28) Flip the northern switch here to raise a platform in front of the eastern computer panel in the hallway, and then enter the opposite room. Flip one of the elevator switches while standing beside the elevator, enter the compartment that has opened nearby, and flip the switch there. Head back into the hallway, and you will be able to access a secret compartment in the east containing a stimpack (not on easy skills), a green armor and a box of shotgun shells.
- While inside the exit room, jump from the northernmost window and onto the grassy platform. It will lower to reveal three armor bonuses (sector 223) and a teleporter. Enter the teleporter to reach another room containing a medikit (stimpack on easy skills) and a clip. Open the nearby door to exit.
Secret #1 does not appear to have been assigned to the correct sector. The method by which the compartment behind the computer panel is accessed appears to indicate that the correct sector would have been sector 31 (the compartment itself).
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-N records for the map are:
|UV speed||01:59||Eugene Kapustin||2004-04-07||m217-159.zip|
|UV max||07:37||Eugene Kapustin||2004-08-15||m217-737.zip|
|UV -fast||15:52||Tomas "DeDo" Kollar||2003-08-26||m2171552.zip|
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of Hell||1||5||6|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barrels||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|