- This level occupies the map slot MAP17. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP17.
|Claustrophobia 1024 maps 11-20|
MAP17: Transfer Base is the seventeenth map of Claustrophobia 1024. It was designed by Solarn, Steve Muller (Kyka) and Joonas Äijälä (Jodwin), and uses a MIDI rendition of the music track "Arctic Caverns" from Battletoads, sequenced by Teck.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
At the start of the level, there is a bright, red light on the western computer panel. If you activate this part of the panel, megaarmor will appear on the shelf south of you.
- After opening access to the blue card, return to the room where you started the level. Run into the newly-opened alcove to the southeast to get a supercharge. (sector 205)
- To the west of the exit door switch is a pair of skeletal eye sockets. Activate them, and head through the northern door to find that an alcove has opened, containing a stimpack and armor. (sector 162)
- In the outdoor section, climb over the black rock from the southwest, but do not enter the teleporter. Instead, face southwest to witness a portion of the rocky wall lower, revealing a sueprcharge. (sector 103)