|Strife levels 21-31 and 35|
- This level occupies the map slot MAP23. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP23.
The Order Commons is where off-duty Acolytes hang out. It has a Tavern. Entrance to the final levels of the game is through here.
Walkthrough to the good ending
Mission G9: Shut down the Conversion Chapel
Part 1: Get the keys
Go through either door in front of you. Head south, towards the waterfall, and down a short curved flight of steps; at the bottom turn left, and go through the door to the right of the staircase in front of you. Up one flight, and enter the door to your right (A). Talk to Richter (important: go through the whole conversation, including the last part where he tells you that you're wasting time and lives, or this won't work) and he will open the door to the Catacombs.
If you are searching for the Talismans, continue up the stairs and talk to Timothy (the guy in the yellow shirt). The first time you do so, he will be uncommunicative, so try again; he will tell you to fetch him the Blue Chalice (not the one in the Sanctuary; that's the Red Chalice). Keep this in mind.
For now, you need to go to the Catacombs.
Part 2: Go get some ore
Go straight ahead until you reach the Factory, but don't go up the stairs; turn right and up a small stairway, then left and up a lift, and before you is the Mines.
- The pond by the Tavern has ten gold coins submerged in it.
- The guard post north of the Factory has a targeter, a surgery kit, and five assault rifles.
- Through a false wall in the guard post and down a flight of stairs to some phosphorus grenades, three medical kits, and a scanner (and some unkillable rats).
- If you get too close to some of the railings, it is possible to get stuck in them. You can escape by jumping.