- This level occupies the map slot MAP24. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP24.
Hell's Honeycomb is the twenty-fourth map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Darkwave0000 and uses Cavern, an original track by Stuart Rynn. The par time is unknown.
Other points of interest
- On the way to the blue key, look on your right for an hexagon where you can fall in. Get a Radiation shielding suit, follow the passage, get ambushed by a baron of hell and grab the megaarmor.
- Once you grabbed the blue key, look on the right where a mancubus ambushed you. There is a cache with medikits, boxes of rokets, energy cells and boxes of shotgun cells.
- Before entering the yellow key building, on your right, fall somewhere and get a few goodies.
- Just before you enter the building, use one of the eyes of the blackened monsters. Enter, teleport, kill the Cyberdemon, grab a megasphere, the [[BFG9000] and energy cell packs.
- In the same building, you can get the soulsphere from behind.
- Behind the yellow key, fall somewhere, get stimpacks, a medikit and armor.
- Down on your way to the red key zone, search on the left of the chasm an hexagon with a box of rockets.
It’s not counted as a secret place, but the BFG9000 near the start can be accessed once you get enough keys.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||
Inspiration and development