Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP25. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP25.
MAP25: Desecration is the twenty-fifth map of Community Chest 2. It was designed by Gene Bird. Unlike his other contributions, this level was designed specifically for the megawad.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After climbing the stairs at the start of the level, open the demon-faced wall at the east to find a medikit, a box of ammo, a box of shells, a chainsaw, a chaingun, and security armor. (sector 47)
- In the room where the yellow key is found, shoot the demon face at the north to find a rocket, a cell, and a berserk pack. (sector 273)
- In the room beyond the yellow door, one portion of the northeast wall is misaligned. Open to discover a stimpack, three sets of shells, a cell, and a box of ammo. (sector 193)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
| || || || ||.zip||
Inspiration and development