- This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
Blessed Hellscape is the twenty-sixth map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Darkwave0000 and uses Weird, an original track by Stuart Rynn. The par time is unknown.
Other points of interest
- Use one of the red lights in the wooden structure in front of the start, it will open a secret zone in the super shotgun area. Grab energy cells and the plasma gun.
- On the left of the start, jump down in a lava pit, grab the backpack.
- Outside, see the pillar with a BFG9000. Use the switch, teleport. There, follow the armor bonuses and get an invulnerability.
- When you grabbed the blue key, turn back, use the switch and reveal a secret area in front of you with energy cell packs, boxes of rockets and armor bonuses.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||
Inspiration and development