- This level occupies the map slot MAP31. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP31.
|Plutonia 2 secret maps|
MAP31: Cybernation is the first secret map of Plutonia 2. It was designed by Alexander S. (Eternal), and uses the music track "Sinister" by Robert Prince. The intermission screen before this level states: "They lay in the stone houses of their court, preserved by spells for a glorious resurrection when the stars and the earth might once more be ready for them."
As with Plutonia's secret level Cyberden (which Cybernation appears inspired by), there is no 'secret exit' to be found as opposed to a normal exit that would return the player to map sixteen. Instead, completing this level must take the player to MAP32: Go 4 It.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interestEdit
- From the start, go around the corner on the right and down the stairs. Take the left and go 2 flights of stairs up until you reach a skull door. There is a small pool of blood on the floor. Pull down the corner wall just to the left of this blood to find two energy cell packs, a box of shotgun shells, and a megasphere (#1).
- After releasing the first set of cyberdemons, enter the northeast door from the large courtyard. Go up the stairs and around the elevated walkway until reaching the berserk pack. Hug the wall while walking across a thin floor strip obscured by the weeds, then fall right into a small area (#2) with four energy cell packs.
- After releasing the third set of cyberdemons, go down the original set of stairs of this level. Take the stairs on the right and proceed down the hallway, then fall left into an area with an icon of sin picture and switch. When against the wall, turn left, and shoot the wall at the dead-end to get a soul sphere (#3).
Areas / screenshots Edit
Routes and tricksEdit
Technical information Edit
Inspiration and development Edit
- During development this map was called "CyberYard".