Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP32. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP32.
|Community Chest secret maps|
MAP32: The Citadel is the super-secret map of Community Chest. It was designed by Gene Bird, and was originally released standalone as part of his Blind Alley series.
Completing this level takes the player to MAP16: Methods of Fear.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the nadir of the stairway to the north of the map, the eastern wall is misaligned. Open it to find a lift with a megasphere and a box of shells. (sector 196)
- In the western hallway, the front of the enemies' pillbox can be lowered to access a medikit and a box of ammo. (sector 170)
- When you go up the western stairway at the south of the map, a pillar with two switches on it will rise to the west. Press the switch on its western side to lower it like a lift. Take it up to access a platform with some torches and a box of shells. (sector 22)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||16:10||Rich Sham||2003-09-18||cc_rs3.zip|
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of hell||0||1||2|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Blue skull key||1|
|Red skull key||1|
|Yellow skull key||1|