|Jaguar, 3DO and GBA Doom maps|
|PlayStation and Saturn Doom maps|
|Xbox Doom maps|
- This level occupies the map slot MAP57. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP57.
It was designed by Randy Estrella.
- Though this is a large, spread-out level containing a number of areas to explore, the main mission in this stage is to kill a cyberdemon; doing so will unlock the exit.
There are no official secrets in this level.
2.In the megasphere area there is a skull on the wall. Flip it, walk through and you will be teleported to a small cave containing a BFG 9000. Can also be reached by walking on the border containing 8 rockets.
There are no known bugs in this level.
Areas / screenshots
|Monsters||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV|
|Powerups||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV|
|Weapons||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV|
|Ammunition||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV|
|Keys||IAW and NTR||HMP||UV|
- This is the only level in any port of Ultimate Doom level that one will find a Super Shotgun.
- This stage marks the first time a crushing ceiling is used in PlayStation/Saturn Doom.
- There is a trap in this level: if the player uses the teleport which faces the entry area, they are teleported to a special area (which can also be reached by jumping from the Soul Sphere platform) where they cannot escape. Players can eather kill themself (there is a switch that will activate a crushing ceiling if needed) or use the pause menu to retry.