Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The CD contains 20 WAD files created by various authors under contract. The file TEETH.WAD contains a secret level, so there are a total of 21 levels.
As a bonus, 1,830 amateur custom PWAD files downloaded from the Internet (collectively called Maximum Doom) and a Master Levels for Doom II poster are included. Version 5.9c of the Doom-It tool, created by Chris Badger, is included as well. Also of note is that some of the contracted designers for the Master Levels had levels they had previously released on the Internet that were included in Maximum Doom.
In the PSN release, the Master Levels are ordered in a sequence to form a 21-level episode.
Plot and Setting
The main story involves a U.A.C. Marine accidentally lost on Titan, the moon of Saturn.
- Geryon: 6th Canto of Inferno (GERYON.WAD)
- Minos' Judgement: 4th Canto of Inferno (MINOS.WAD)
- Nessus: 5th Canto of Inferno (NESSUS.WAD)
- Vesperas: 7th Canto of Inferno (VESPERAS.WAD)
- Virgil's Lead: 3rd Canto of Inferno (VIRGIL.WAD)
- The Catwalk (CATWALK.WAD)
- The Combine (COMBINE.WAD)
- The Fistula (FISTULA.WAD)
- The Garrison (GARRISON.WAD)
- Subspace (SUBSPACE.WAD)
- Subterra (SUBTERRA.WAD)
- Black Tower (BLACKTWR.WAD)
- Bloodsea Keep (BLOODSEA.WAD)
- Mephisto's Maosoleum (MEPHISTO.WAD)
- Paradox (PARADOX.WAD)
Level Order (PSN Release)
- Level 1: Attack
- Level 2: Canyon
- Level 3: The Catwalk
- Level 4: The Combine
- Level 5: The Fistula
- Level 6: The Garrison
- Level 7: Titan Manor
- Level 8: Paradox
- Level 9: Subspace
- Level 10: Subterra
- Level 11: Trapped on Titan
- Level 12: Virgil's Lead: 3rd Canto of Inferno
- Level 13: Minos' Judgment: 4th Canto of Inferno
- Level 14: Bloodsea Keep
- Level 15: Mephisto's Maosoleum
- Level 16: Nessus: 5th Canto of Inferno
- Level 17: Geryon: 6th Canto of Inferno
- Level 18: Vesperas: 7th Canto of Inferno
- Level 19: Black Tower
- Level 20: The Express Elevator to Hell
- Level 21 (secret level): Bad Dream
Master Levels Menu Interface
The Master_Levels_Menu_Interface at the ZDoom wiki is a 2010 ZDoom WAD created by Zippy which is designed to replicate the menu functionality of Doom-It in-game and allow all 21 of the levels to be played without needing to restart the engine each time. After the WADs are added, the Menu Interface can be loaded in ZDoom and used to play each WAD at any skill level in whichever order the user wants; they will be returned to the menu each time they complete a level.