The Mars base where you are was taken over by monsters which appear to be from hell. You must find the switch to escape from the base.
- RUN: ↑ or ↓ (hit repeatedly).
- MOVE: ↑ or ↓ (pressed continuously).
- USE/OPEN: hit ↑ when the door is in front of you.
- TURN: ← or →
- STRAFE: ← or → (pressed continuosly).
- FIRE: main button.
- MENU: ← and →
- Medikit: recovers your physical strength.
- Keycards and skull keys: used to open doors.
- Light amplification visor: brightens the view.
- Radiation shielding suit: protects from damaging floors.
- Blue sphere: recovers your physical strength completely.
- Darkness: darkens the view.
- Teleporter: moves the players from one location to another.
- Damaging floor: damages the player.
- Barrel: when you shoot it, it explodes, giving damage.
- Secret area: press ↑ in a dubious place. Then, you will step into a secret area.
- Shotgun guy
- Lost soul
- Baron of Hell
- Pain elemental
- Heavy weapon dude
Like in the original Doom, WADs can be made. Music, sound effects, maps, enemy strengths, and all the images are replaceable.
Connect the PocketStation to the PC using the "Playstation 3 memory card adaptor" and "MCRWwin", and write it. If you don't have a Pocketstation then you can try "PK201" of the Pocketstation emulator.