Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Realm 667 is a ZDoom-focused website maintained by Daniel "Tormentor667" Gimmer. This site hosts various projects and resources for ZDoom. Except of course for textures, all resources are scripted purely in DECORATE format and have associated dynamic light definitions when needed.
- Weapons, centered or not, modern, sci-fi or fantasy. This is the successor to the Weapons Resource Wad. Weapon slots may not be defined and are left to the responsibility of the modder.
- Monsters meant to be used in Doom, Heretic or Hexen. The misspelling is intentional, as a homage to Nick Baker's Doom Beastiary. This is also the successor to the Monster Resource Wad.
- Item Store
- Power-ups, artifacts, health, armor, keys, etc. All inventory items, except for weapons.
- Prop Stop
- Miscellaneous decoration, breakable or not, interactive or not, hazardous or not, including gore, lamps, vegetation, and so on.
- SFX Shoppe
- Special effects, such as fires, sparks, steam jets, smoke, weather effects, etc.
- Texture Stock
- Patches and textures. Usually defined in TEXTUREx format.
Submissions of new content by contributors are accepted and encouraged, but a suggestion should fill certain requirements: it needs to fit reasonably well with the existing Doom, Heretic, Hexen or Strife graphics (model rips or sprites taken from games with a very different visual style will not be accepted); it needs to be complete (sprites, sounds, code, credits); and it needs to be creative enough to be more than a simple variant of an existing creature. Full credits are also needed.