Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Features of SMMU:
- Rewritten menu, heads-up display, and networking code
- Quake-style "start map", courtesy of Derek "Afterglow" MacDonald
- Windows, MS-DOS and Linux ports
- Various demo features; e.g. the ability to walk around demos while they are playing
- Text-mode rendering
- "Swirling" effect on liquid floor textures, instead of original animated floors.
After the project was abandoned, the Eternity Engine emerged as a derivative of the SMMU codebase.
SMMU is licensed under the GNU GPL.
|Source code genealogy|
|SMMU|| Base for|