Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scattered Evil is an ongoing Hexen project, the 2nd part of the Korax Trilogy. This is opensource so anyone may contribute. The story takes place a few months after the end of the first one, introducing three new heroes, one of each order – of the three heroes of the first part, only the mage Daedalon survives. For every game, the player picks one of the three heroes. This sequel is a true cross-breed of a first person shooter and a role playing game. It includes dozens of locations which are connected through a travel map in the style of Realms of Arcania. The story takes place in a corner of the world that wasn't thoroughly destroyed by the forces of evil.
Main differences between Scattered Evil & Korax mod v3
- New maps, new storyline: this time you don't have to replay the old Hexen maps; there'll be a world with all-new maps for you to explore
- A journal with information about the world around you; a graphical system for spell-casting; an enhanced inventory
- NPCs and interaction; quests
- several different shops where you'll be able to buy / sell a wide variety of goods
- all-new monster animations and new enemy AI
- A lot of new 3D models like tables, chairs, trees, lanterns, rocks and more
hundreds of new textures and sprites, new musics
Scattered Evil beta 1 was released May 12th, 2012. Currently Korax v4 Vavoom port has reached beta 3 as of October 29th, 2011.