|Doom RPG maps|
Sector 4 is a level in Doom RPG.
Sector 4 is the oldest part of the Martian settlement. Built in 2112, the tunnels are now used mostly to hold radioactive material. It is also the location of the old Medical Lab.
- Go east, north and then west. Talk to the civilian.
- Go west along the corridor and talk to the scientists. They are having trouble opening the door to the north.
- After enough talking, Jenkins will open the door to the med lab. This is at the east end of the corridor.
- Pick up supplies from the lab and return to the corridor. Jenkins has moved the barrels into the corridor. Talk to him.
- Shoot the first barrel to set off a chain reaction of barrel explosions.
- If you are planning to get the two secrets in this room you must do it BEFORE moving onto the next step; once moving to the north door the NPCs will block you in and you will be unable to go back.
- Go to the north door and use the computer console. The computer says "HAHAHA! You thought you could blow me up?!?!".
- Go back and talk to Dr. Kelvin. Dr. Guerard will appear next to the computer console.
- Talk to Guerard. He will open the door.
- Pick up the plasma rifle in the center of the lab. Door will open releasing monsters.
- Go through the northern-most door on the east wall.
- Talk to the civilian until he opens a door unleashing a Cacodemon on you. Talk to him again and he will transform into an imp.
- Kill the imp and access the computer console behind it. You will talk to Guerard via instant messenger.
- Guerard will open the exit to the lab. Go back to the lab and leave via the door to the north.
- Follow the corridor to the west. Go south, west and north.
- Use the computer console.
- Go south twice. Use the computer console and enter the code 5313 to open the door.
- Go south to exit the level.
- 7 Total: 15,20 - 11,22 - 25,4 - 16,4 - 15,3 - 13,3 - 4,11
- 7 secrets
- 37 monsters