Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doom RPG maps|
Sector 6 is a level in Doom RPG.
- Head South until you reach a room with a marine and Dr. Jensen. Talk to Jensen.
- Jensen reveals that they are chasing Dr. Guerard. Talk to him again and he will unlock the door to the right.
- Go through this door, then south, then west twice.
- You will find Jensen and the marine again in the room you have reached. Talk to Jensen, then head through the door.
- Follow the corridor as it snakes toward the north of the map. Each time you get close to Guerard, he will run away.
- At the end of the snaking corridor, there is a door leading south that Guerard disappears through. Walk through this door.
- Go south again to find a room with a Wretched and a computer console. Destroy the barrels and use the computer.
- Go back north and talk to Jensen. Go through the now-unlocked door.
- Walk toward Guerard. He has led you into a trap. The marine is killed.
- Kill the monsters which have been unleashed. Go through the door to the south-west to find Jensen hiding. Talk to him.
- Go to the door at the north-east of the room and use the computer in the small room.
- The door to the west is now unlocked. Talk to Jensen and then head through the door.
- Go south. You will find Guerard behind some bars. Talk to him.
- Talk to Mr. Nadira, who has appeared through one of the doors. Guerard has him killed by a Wretched.
- Go through the door leading south and use the computer console Guerard was using. The power has been rerouted, but Jensen arrives.
- Use the computer again to get the code to the BFG storage locker.
- The BFG storage locker is to the south. Use the code 9000 to open the door. Pick up the BFG.
- Talk to Jensen again.
- Go east to the exit.
- 7 Total: 4,5 - 7,13 - 10,3 - 19,15 - 21,24 - 26, 20 - 28,13
The super secret door code is 2279. The super secret room contains a Baron, as well as a veritable stash of ammunition, and a soul sphere and berserker sphere. The vending machine in the super secret room is one of three in the game, and sells items at a reduced cost to the junction machine.
When you are talking to Nadira and Guerard says "See you in the Hell", press 4 or 6. Wretched will appear behind Nadira, but he won't die. If you want normal end, talk to Nadira again, but don't press neither 4 nor 6.
- 7 secrets
- 43 monsters
- Super Secret Room