For several years he drew a number of weapon replacements that can be seen in a number of projects, his name usually being credited in the text file. Outside of his only two releases, he has been involved in at least a half dozen or so other projects. His expertise being art, he has formally and informally been involved in at least some way (be it a major or minor contribution) to all of these projects.
- Twilight Warrior - Weapons Artist
- Covert Ops - Weapons Artist
- ZooM - Contributed several sprites and guns
- Massmouthmas - Contributed several sprites
- Skulltag - Contributed sprites
- Millennium - Created a (WIP) Monster
- Community Chest 2 - Created Title Screen
- Freedoom - Contributed sprites
The author is also infamous for his work pertaining to Taylor's Imp Encounter dubbed Impse. Following the release of the story, he composed a graphic illustration of the Doom Marine taking advantage of the imp. This added a visual interpretation of the graphic story, and spawned countless easter eggs in wads like MassMouth 2 and Action Doom and even a wad titled imp Encounter which made a non playable version of the story in-game.