Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sverre André Kvernmo (alias Cranium) is a Norwegian level designer who started his career by creating Doom levels. He is one of the authors that contributed to the Master Levels for Doom II.
In 1998, Doomworld nominated him one of the Top Ten Doom Level Makers and conducted an interview with him. Outside of Doom, he has worked for Ion Storm, Xatrix Entertainment, and others, notably on Redneck Rampage, KISS: Psycho Circus, and Age of Conan.
In the text files that accompany his levels, he lists the following maps as his personal "Hall of Fame": Nuke Mine, Castle of the Renegades, Eternity, Dante's Gate, Aliens TC's secret level, and Cleimos.
Body of work
- Master Levels for Doom II
- Cabal series:
- Cabal 1: Bloodflood (Doomworld/idgames)
- Cabal 2: Derelict Station (Doomworld/idgames)
- Cabal 3: The Watchtower (Doomworld/idgames)
- Cabal 4: Temple of Death (Doomworld/idgames)
- Cabal 5: We who are About to Die (Doomworld/idgames)
- Cabal 6: Eye of the Storm (Doomworld/idgames)
- Cabal 7: The Image of Evil (Doomworld/idgames)