FANDOM


Aliens conversion for Quake

Actually, the Aliens conversion for Quake was finished and released in early April 1997. However, Twentieth Century Fox immediately had their lawyers contact the developers to shut down the project site. The developers' message is still on the web: http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~nv91-gta/quake/ Since quite a few people downloaded the mod before Fox shut it down it is probably possible to get a copy if you talk to the right people. Unfortunately I never got the chance to play the game, since I didn't have a computer with Quake at that time, so I don't know if it could live up to the expectations. /213.66.200.148 11:15, 11 July 2009 (UTC)

Distribution package question

The idgames distributions of the TC, and some others, come with copies of DEHACKED.EXE and DEUSF.EXE.  Does anyone remember if this had copyright implications?  (I have no idea where one can find ancient versions of these programs to read their readme files.)    Ryan W 07:38, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

I tried to play it, but I didn't get the original wad. I got 2 doom II games that are slightly edited.

When I tried installing by clicking on the batch files, they closed the second I opened them.

I made a few edits to the Aliens TC article (corrected a typo and a few other miscellaneous things) on this site earlier today to make the article slightly cleaner. I checked to see if the article had saved those changes a little later and the page was working just fine. For whatever reason, I checked back around an hour or so later and all of the text in the Aliens TC article was (and still is at time of writing) completely gone! I don't know how this happened (I did not delete all of the text, just in case anyone was wondering). I'm just reporting a problem that I hope will get fixed.

98.162.236.148 23:05, October 4, 2015 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.