Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Two problems with the Plot section (I unfortunately missed the movie when it came through my town, and my computer can't handle Doom 3):
- The first paragraph is almost identical to the IMDb plot summary.
- It very abruptly mentions a "wormhole", without explaining what the wormhole is doing there.
Ryan W 05:39, 30 January 2006 (UTC)
Did anyone else notice....
Did anyone else notice that The Rock's charater (Sarge) could be a referance to St. Kelly in Doom 3 even to the point when Sarge (spoiler) becomes infected and turns evil? I heard this somewhere else also...
- Kelly is an Irish name. It comes from the Gaelic name Ceallaigh, which in turn comes from the word Ceallach. I do not know what Ceallach means. The internet is unhelpful and I distrust its wisdom in this matter. It used to be a surname, until the North Americans got hold of it and turned it into a Christian name. In Britain the name Kelly, as a Christian name, is more often a girl's name than a boy's name. When I think of the name Kelly I think of the late Dr David Kelly, and I imagine evil Prime Minister Tony Blair shrugging his shoulders and saying "So?" when told of the news of Kelly's suicide. Ashley Pomeroy 22:17, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
- Way to ramble on there... O_o
- Possibly, but don't use Template:Title, it doesn't work well on MediaWiki 1.9+ and that version needs sitewide css anyways. --Splarka (talk) 07:06, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- Since both titles are unambiguous, it doesn't matter which one we use IMHO. Note however that there is nothing "official" about Wikipedia conventions or policies on this site — see here and here, for example. Ryan W 22:45, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- I read somewhere (i think) that the movie producers and ID are thinking on making DOOM 2. Lets just hope that it is about demons and not about aliens. 188.8.131.52 18:50, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
this film is an abomination its completely non canon why is it even in this wiki? 184.108.40.206 16:29, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Because it has something to do with Doom that's why. Justice ∞ (talk) 00:38, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
- It's based on Doom and officially licensed as a Doom movie, how exactly is it "non-canon"? Admittedly I've never yet got around to watching it, but from what I've heard of it, although it's not very good it isn't the utter Boll-ocks that some game movies are. — RobertATfm (talk) 22:03, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
- It's non-canon because it's got nothing to do with the games aside from the name and being on Mars and having a BFG in it, not that it matters since nobody ever claimed it was canon with the games in the first place, kid's just a hater and grasping at straws.Kornflakes89 (talk) 08:02, December 30, 2013 (UTC)