Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Doom Game Editor is a 246-page book written by Joe Pantuso, published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., and released on May 29, 1995. The book was packaged with a CD-ROM containing the following editing programs for the original Doom (versions 1.2 and 1.666) and Doom II (version 1.666):
- DeHackEd (DOS, multipurpose WAD editing tool)
- DOOM Audio Editor (DMAUD) (Windows, audio editor)
- DOOM Graphic Editor (DMGRAPH) (Windows, graphic editor)
- MIDI2MUS (DOS, audio editor)
- New WAD Tool (NWT) (DOS, multipurpose WAD editing tool)
- Renegade Graphics Doom Editor Deluxe (Windows, level editor)
The included CD also contained over 1,000 WADs.